Spicy Thai Red Curried Shrimp
Amazingly delicious meal. It was easy and simple. I was able to prepare this mean in under 30 minutes.
I even had leftovers the next day and they tasted great.
1 TBSP Olive Oil
2 pkgs (7oz. each) diced celery and onions
1 cup thinly sliced leeks
1 TBSP garlic
2 bay leaves
salt and pepper to taste
1 pound of cooked shrimp, peeled and their tails cut off
1 container Wegmans spicy Thai Red Curry Simmer Sauce
1. Heat oil in pan on medium. Add celery, onions, leeks, garlic, and bay leaves. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, 10 minutes, or until soft but not browned.
2. Add shrimp and simmer sauce to pan, increase heat to medium-high. Cook, covered, until simmering and shrimp is thoroughly cooked, about 4-5 minutes.
3. Remove lid, stir. Then serve.
* I put this over quinoa. It was wonderful.
* This is a recipe from Wegmans – http://www.wegmans.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10052&catalogId=10002&productId=732691. They use mussels instead of shrimp.